What is the Razor made from?
It's made from brass and zinc alloy, a heavy and durable material that doesn't rust. It's the perfect alternative to disposable plastic razors and cartridges.
What can I expect with the Razor?
It features a weighted and textured handle providing good control and an effortless grip for the cleanest & easiest shave. It comes with a matching stand for easy storage.
What is the Shaving Brush for?
The Shaving Brush is used to prep your hair before shaving. It functions as a whisk to create a thick foam lather and provides gentle exfoliation. Using a shaving brush is the most efficient way to prepare before shaving as it softens and lifts your hair away to easily shear them off.
What is the Shaving Brush made from?
Its handle is made with aluminum, and the brush is made from synthetic nylon hair that sheds less and dries quicker than animal hairs.
How heavy are the Razor and Shaving Brush?
The Razor and Shaving Brush are as heavy as holding five AA batteries.
How many times can I use the razor blade to shave?
Each razor blade can be used up to 7 times.
How many colors are available?
Available in 6 colors to fit your unique taste. Colors include Taro (matte lilac purple), Papaya (matte bright orange), Pool (matte sky blue), Smoke (metallic black), Sterling (metallic silver), and Rose Gold (metallic rose gold).
The Collective Shaving Brush
How to use:
- Dampen brush under warm water, then shake off the excess water.
- Dip the brush into your shaving cream or soap by putting a small amount of product onto the middle of the bristles.
- Using circular motions, swirl around the area and work up to your desired lather.
How to clean:
- Rinse the brush under cold water and squeeze out excess water and soap. Air dry.
The Collective Razor
How to use:
- To insert blade, simply unscrew the head of the razor.
- Screw the head back and wet the blade with warm water.
- Add shaving cream or skin-safe oil to the areas that you want to shave.
- Using a slightly tilted angle, start gliding it across your skin in short and light strokes.
- Quick tip: Always follow the hair's natural direction for smoother results.
How to clean:
- After shaving, rinse the razor with warm water to avoid hair buildup. Take out blade for a more thorough cleaning.
- Dry the blade separately from the razor, as the blade is prone to rust buildup.
The Collective Razor: Brass, Zinc Alloy
The Collective Shaving Brush: Aluminum, Synthetic Nylon Hair
Razor Blade Refills: Stainless Steel