Effective date:Thecollective.ph respects your privacy and values the relationship we have with you. This Privacy Notice explains how Thecollective.ph (referred to hereinafter as “Thecollective.ph”, “we” or “our”) handles your personal data responsibly. We want you to be familiar with how we collect, store, use, disclose and process information we collect when you visit our website,Thecollective.ph, as well as the features available on the website (“Site”), or otherwise interact with us online and through other means such as sales and marketing activities and events.
Click on the following links to go directly to the corresponding sections of this Policy:
- How We Collect and Use Information
- How We Share Information About You
- How we protect your information
- Your Access and Choices About Your Information
- Updates to This Policy
- Contact us
How We Collect and Use Information
Information You Provide to Us
When using the Site or registering for and creating an account, we receive and store information you enter or provide to us, which may include, but is not limited to, your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, and for potential thecollective.ph loyalty or rewards members also gender, birthdate, and any other information you provide. When you submit or post information to the Site for public display, including personal data such as your name, photos, comments, reviews, and any other information you choose to post, we receive and store that public information. As it is in our legitimate interests to be responsive to you and to ensure the proper functioning of our Site, we may use your information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Contact you via telephone or email;
- Identify our users;
- Administer and provide our Site and customer support per your request;
- Personalize our Site for you;
- Improve and develop our Site;
- To track your rewards and allow you to redeem them across our brands;
- Enforce the terms and conditions of our Site;
If you have not opted out of marketing, communicate with you about products, services, promotions, events and other news and information we think will be of interest to you; or provide third parties with statistical and transactional information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information).
Information Collected Automatically
When you use the Site, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser or mobile platform, including your location, URL, IP address, the page you requested, use information regarding your use of the Site, browser information, and any other data that is tied to such information as well as information collected through cookies.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. Log files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
As it is in our legitimate interests to process your data to provide effective services and useful content to you we collect this data in order to:
- Personalize our Site to ensure content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activity in connection with our Site and services to improve our Site;
- Monitor customer transaction frequency, products bought, viewed and favorited to personalize and improve content for our customers;
- Administer our Site, including the website, and for internal operations, in order to conduct troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey analysis;
- Keep our Site safe and secure; and
- Measure and understand the effectiveness of the content we serve to you and others.
When you purchase a product from our Site, we collect your name, billing address, email address, and payment card information in order to process your payment. We also collect your shipping address and
Payment and shipping information
contact details in order to ship the product to you. We process this data to perform our contract with you. You may choose to provide us with another person’s e-mail address or social network profile information so we can invite that person to create an account on the Site and become your friend. We use this information to contact and, if necessary, remind that person about the invitation. By providing us with another person’s e-mail address, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the person concerned with respect to such disclosure to us of their personal information. We may disclose such information if required to do so in order to comply with legal process, as described below.
Thecollective.ph does not exchange your personal information for monetary consideration. We share your information only in the ways we describe below. We may combine or share information among current or future Thecollective.ph companies, including affiliates and subsidiaries. We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
How We Share Information About You
- Fulfilling orders and delivering packages
- Providing customer care and technical support
- Sending Thecollective.ph marketing communications and providing advertising services
- Personalizing the customer experience on our digital properties
- Fulfilling subscription services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Processing credit card payments
- Detecting fraud and other illegal activity
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information for legal reasons, for example, if we are required to do so by a regulation, court order, subpoena or other legal process. We may also share information when we believe it is necessary to comply with the law or to respond to a government request, or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect Thecollective.ph, our customers, or others. We may share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution, liquidation, or similar event.
How We Protect Your Information
Your Access and Choices About Your Information
You can access and update most of your account information on our Site by logging into your account. You may opt out of receiving certain future email communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of emails you receive from us. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails or communications related to your account with us. You may also contact us at the email provided in this Privacy Notice.
Any of The Collective's marketing collaterals such as photos, videos, product and brand descriptions must not be taken and used on alternative social media or websites.
Updates to This Policy
You may ask questions, submit comments and opt out of receiving updates and other mailings from us by contacting us via email at email@example.com.